Pet Wellness & Resource Fair
Pre-registration for this event has closed.
Partnering animal welfare organizations will be on hand to assist with free fences/dog house information, straw/shavings, pet food pantry, and pet care educational materials.
This pet wellness clinic is made possible by a grant from the Shallow Ford Foundation to provide vaccines, microchips, flea prevention and supplementing spay-neuter surgeries. Humane Solution is very grateful for their support.
Dogs must be on a leash • Cats must be in carriers
Rules and Procedures
- Pets must be 12 weeks old and 4 pounds to receive rabies vaccinations and 8 weeks for distemper.
- You must provide proof of a prior vaccination to receive a 3-year rabies vaccine. A rabies certificate or reminder card from your vet is acceptable proof. RABIES TAGS ARE NOT ACCEPTED AS PROOF. If you cannot or do not provide that proof before the clinic, your pet will receive a 1-year vaccine. Please do not bring proof to the clinic, your paperwork can not be changed.
- To ensure the safety of our volunteers and patrons, well behaved and well socialized pets are accepted. We ask that you please not bring any fractious pets to this clinic. Contact your vet so that your pet can be treated in a safe, secure, and private environment.
- *MASKS ARE SUGGESTED* If you need a mask, please let us know when you arrive and we will provide one.
- Please stay in your vehicle at all times unless otherwise instructed.
- If you need to miss this clinic, please reach out to Humane Solution no less than 24 hours before the clinic. This is the last clinic of 2021 and we cannot move you to a 2022 clinic.
- On the day of your clinic, please arrive at your appointment time and inform one of our greeters of your name or the name the pet is registered under if you are transporting a friend or family member's pet.. Your paperwork and a number will be placed on your windshield. If you arrive early you will be asked to park and wait until your appointment time. If you are late you will be worked in as time allows.
- You will then be directed to line up in the order of your numbers.
- When instructed, please pull forward to the Vet Station.
- When all requested services are completed you will be given your paperwork and you are free to leave.
Registering for the Clinic
- Please fill out and submit the registration form by clicking the corresponding button below.
- If you are a paying patron, payment must be made when you submit your application to reserve your appointment time for the clinic. If you are unable to pay please make a note in the application so we can make alternate arrangements.
- All clinic communications will be conducted through email. Please check your spam folder if you are not receiving them.
- When we receive both your registration and payment, you will receive an email acknowledgment within 48-72 hours.
- After that, you will receive a SECOND email to either set your appointment or to let you know that your registration came in after the clinic was closed.
- We do our best to monitor registrations in real-time and cut them off as quickly as we can when they are full. Please do not email us about your spot. Due to the large number of registrations we receive in a short amount of time, your email could be lost in the volume. We will contact you as quickly as possible via email.