Drive-Thru Clinic Registration
Thank you for registering for the Humane Solution Drive-Thru Nail Trim and Microchip Clinic! Procedures have changed since last year's clinics. Please read the instructions below to ensure that you have a safe and speedy visit.
Nail Trim - $10
PetLink Microchip - $25
Dogs must be on a leash • Cats must be in carriers
Rules and Procedures
- Pets must be at least 12 weeks old to receive a microchip
- *MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL PATRONS AND VOLUNTEERS* If you need a mask, please let us know when you arrive and we will provide one.
- Please stay in your vehicle at all times unless otherwise instructed.
- Please arrive at your appointment time and inform the greeters of your name. Your prepared paperwork and a number will be placed on your windshield.
- You will then be directed to line up in one of the station lanes.
- When instructed, please pull forward to the Pet Service Station.
- When all requested services are completed you are free to leave.
Registering for the Clinic
- Please fill out and submit the online registration form below.
- Payment must be made when you submit your application to reserve your appointment time for the clinic. If you do not pay at that time, you will not have a reserved time at the clinic but may come as stand-by the day of the clinic. You will be put in line after paperwork is completed.
- All clinic communications will be conducted through email.
- After we receive both your registration and payment, you will receive an email acknowledgment within 48-72 hours.
- You will receive a SECOND email to set your appointment. If your registration comes in late,and/or without payment, you have the option of coming as stand-by for the clinic.
- Please do not email us about your appointment. Due to the large number of registrations, we may not be able to respond. We will contact you as quickly as possible via email.
- Registration for the Nail Trim and Microchip Clinic will end at 5:00 pm (EST) on October 30. Any registrations received after that time will not be given an appointment. We welcome you to come as stand-by the day of the clinic.